Supporting Scientific Research Policy
The ICBT’2022 may follow many policies to support the scientific research movement and attracts high-quality researches. Such policies may be as follows:
To encourage high-quality scientific research, the conference may give awards for the best paper and presentation at the whole conference. The author may be awarded and his paper may be displayed on the journal webpage for a conference.
The ICBT’2022 may have an important role in supporting scientific research for young researchers and Ph.D. students through many policies to be discussed in the statute of the conference such as dedicating one issue for outstanding Ph.D. papers in Arab and international universities.
- The ICBT’2022 gives priority to applied empirical studies which aim to overcome business and technology problems and obstacles faced by institutions and propose solutions for these problems.
- The ICBT’2022 welcomes articles via its submission management system. Typed in (two spaces) including margins, references, tables, excerpts and appendixes. With wide margins (2.5cm and more) at the top, bottom and sides of the pages.
- The author shall provide an abstract for his article not more than (250 words) in addition to key words.
- The first page of the article shall include title of the article, name(s) of researcher(s), work place, address, contact number. To ensure confidentiality, names of researcher(s) or any sign that may lead to it, must not be mentioned in the body of the article. Any thanks phrases to the reviewers or others may be mentioned by the researcher(s) if wished.
- The articles must be written in an intact language using academic unbiased style of writing. Articles shall not exceed (30) pages including references, appendixes, tables, figures and margins.